Welocome to the Cyber Console. The world of Cyber Geeks. Cyber Console is a community forum of GeeTech Inc.


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:38 pm

achyuth.kp

avatar
Level 1 User
Level 1 User
can someone help me out in selecting a new fone..... am basically interested in a touch model.....with good clarity..... with a obviously good camera( i really don't know d specifications much) and music system(mp3)..... supporting net nd other useful apps.... all under a budget of 10k(Rs.10,000)....and since am not very intelligent at dis i would like sum help in deciding on better quality......ohh i almost forgot.... it would be preferable if d suggestion were of nokia brand....not that i have anything against the others.....my dad just prefers that ...thats all.... :)thank you!!!

2 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Kannan

avatar
Admin
Admin
i appreciate you choice of buying a nokia handset.....but getting a good quality mobile for 10k is not possible. i would recommend you that when you are preferring new mobile especially touch then go in for 3G and atleast symbian^3 or android.......

http://cyberconsole.finddiscussion.com

3 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Stormbrain

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
With Your Specifications set,
Nokia C5-03 fits your kitty well...
but there are pros and cons
Pros:

Relatively high-resolution screen
Built-in podcast downloader
3.5mm headphone jack

Cons:

Dated OS(Symbian 60)
Resistive touchscreen
No LED flash

Luck to you for a new phone
Do post a reply on what phone you choose up after buy

4 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Night Rider

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
Neo wrote:i appreciate you choice of buying a nokia handset.....but getting a good quality mobile for 10k is not possible. i would recommend you that when you are preferring new mobile especially touch then go in for 3G and atleast symbian^3 or android.......

dude- symbian^3 is no doubt good, however symbian s60v5 platform is better than s60v(5.2) that comes with the cube.

and hence they don't support a wide range of softwares.

5 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Night Rider

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
achyuth.kp wrote:can someone help me out in selecting a new fone..... am basically interested in a touch model.....with good clarity..... with a obviously good camera( i really don't know d specifications much) and music system(mp3)..... supporting net nd other useful apps.... all under a budget of 10k(Rs.10,000)....and since am not very intelligent at dis i would like sum help in deciding on better quality......ohh i almost forgot.... it would be preferable if d suggestion were of nokia brand....not that i have anything against the others.....my dad just prefers that ...thats all.... :)thank you!!!

@kp- we totally appreciate your choice for the nokia! but the other fones aint bad either.... android is comparatively good, but i'm afraid, it aint the os for the nokia phones , not anytime is this generation.

6 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Night Rider

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
... for a surprise , the Nokia 5800 Xmusic prices have dropped to 9,620 Rs... its a total luck for the customers... i totally recommend you to buy it. though its old, its supports way too much.

7 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:42 pm

achyuth.kp

avatar
Level 1 User
Level 1 User
Neo wrote:i appreciate you choice of buying a nokia handset.....but getting a good quality mobile for 10k is not possible. i would recommend you that when you are preferring new mobile especially touch then go in for 3G and atleast symbian^3 or android.......
thanks dude.....but then give me choices from LG , sony or any company a normal indian person(my dad )would have heard about

8 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Kannan

avatar
Admin
Admin
i feel nightrider has explored the range of phones more recently than me. so he can make the better recommendation. and btw if u can wait till december u can fetch a nokia mobile with a windows 7 os!!

http://cyberconsole.finddiscussion.com

9 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm

achyuth.kp

avatar
Level 1 User
Level 1 User
Neo wrote:i feel nightrider has explored the range of phones more recently than me. so he can make the better recommendation. and btw if u can wait till december u can fetch a nokia mobile with a windows 7 os!!
nope...i cant wait that looong....i need to have one before i join a college!!!

10 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:02 pm

achyuth.kp

avatar
Level 1 User
Level 1 User
Night Rider wrote:... for a surprise , the Nokia 5800 Xmusic prices have dropped to 9,620 Rs... its a total luck for the customers... i totally recommend you to buy it. though its old, its supports way too much.
ill think about this one!!!

11 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:03 pm

achyuth.kp

avatar
Level 1 User
Level 1 User
Stormbrain wrote:With Your Specifications set,
Nokia C5-03 fits your kitty well...
but there are pros and cons
Pros:

Relatively high-resolution screen
Built-in podcast downloader
3.5mm headphone jack

Cons:

Dated OS(Symbian 60)
Resistive touchscreen
No LED flash

Luck to you for a new phone
Do post a reply on what phone you choose up after buy
i like the description....but u didn't tell me how much it will cost!!! that's important

12 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Night Rider

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
achyuth.kp wrote:
Stormbrain wrote:With Your Specifications set,
Nokia C5-03 fits your kitty well...
but there are pros and cons
Pros:

Relatively high-resolution screen
Built-in podcast downloader
3.5mm headphone jack

Cons:

Dated OS(Symbian 60)
Resistive touchscreen
No LED flash

Luck to you for a new phone
Do post a reply on what phone you choose up after buy
i like the description....but u didn't tell me how much it will cost!!! that's important




it costs around 9,400 bucks....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Kannan

avatar
Admin
Admin
For comparing mobiles i prefer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it has all original info and gives perfect comparison. Smile

and achyuth.kp.....dont worry dude! afterwards i will find and post
cracks and hacks which converts the OS to win7 Razz

http://cyberconsole.finddiscussion.com

14 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Night Rider

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
Neo wrote:For comparing mobiles i prefer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it has all original info and gives perfect comparison. Smile

and achyuth.kp.....dont worry dude! afterwards i will find and post
cracks and hacks which converts the OS to win7 Razz

lol bro! dont frgt to share 'em... and yea, i do prefer the site, however, it doesnt have 5800 in the compare box...

15 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:04 pm

Kannan

avatar
Admin
Admin
i dont think so!!

see this link this is the comparison between 5800 and c5-03
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://cyberconsole.finddiscussion.com

16 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Night Rider

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
Neo wrote:i dont think so!!

see this link this is the comparison between 5800 and c5-03
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gr8! now i dont have 5800 in my list!!! i've sent u the screenshot!

17 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Kannan

avatar
Admin
Admin
Night Rider wrote:
Neo wrote:i dont think so!!

see this link this is the comparison between 5800 and c5-03
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gr8! now i dont have 5800 in my list!!! i've sent u the screenshot!

Razz....chill
even i did not have!
i knew it was some temporary error!
search for nokia 5800 directly and click compare another phone with 5800 and here you go!

http://cyberconsole.finddiscussion.com

18 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Night Rider

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
hmm okay got it!

19 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 am

madysen

avatar
Level 2 User
Level 2 User
hey acyth.....try getting a T-Mobile or verizon!!
i <3 them.

20 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:51 am

Kannan

avatar
Admin
Admin
maddison wrote:hey acyth.....try getting a T-Mobile or verizon!!
i <3 them.

since u like them he cannot get them!
his budget is low mind that.....

http://cyberconsole.finddiscussion.com

21 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:58 pm

madysen

avatar
Level 2 User
Level 2 User
he was 17..
i thought he was a grown up and could afford for
better models. if he needs a mobile below 10k INR and nokia
then the mobile will surely be sick.
4G is coming up next and at least a 3G mobile would make him happy! Very Happy

22 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Kannan

avatar
Admin
Admin
maddison wrote:he was 17..
i thought he was a grown up and could afford for
better models. if he needs a mobile below 10k INR and nokia
then the mobile will surely be sick.
4G is coming up next and at least a 3G mobile would make him happy! Very Happy

i accept you point mady!
its upto achyuth!

http://cyberconsole.finddiscussion.com

23 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Rudolf

avatar
Level 1 User
Level 1 User
DUDE(NEO):The site aint that perfect in comparison.trust me.It aint that good in comparison.There cannot be a good site in comparison.The best thing can be a site which shows you all the qualities of the two or mobiles chosen flawlessly.And this dint keep up with the basic thing much!.Sorry no offence.

24 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:03 am

Night Rider

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
Rudolf wrote:DUDE(NEO):The site aint that perfect in comparison.trust me.It aint that good in comparison.There cannot be a good site in comparison.The best thing can be a site which shows you all the qualities of the two or mobiles chosen flawlessly.And this dint keep up with the basic thing much!.Sorry no offence.

it compares phones, by their "features".. and the overall comparison, is based on the graph.

and comparison in features, hold no chances for a mistake.. its precise. Smile

25 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:05 am

Kannan

avatar
Admin
Admin
yeah you are right rider! Very Happy


___________________________________
http://cyberconsole.finddiscussion.com

26 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:13 am

Night Rider

avatar
Moderator GI
Moderator GI
Neo wrote:yeah you are right rider! Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy

27 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Fri May 13, 2011 3:23 am

achyuth.kp

avatar
Level 1 User
Level 1 User
hey guys!!thanks for d suggestions........i have almost decided to buy nokia C5-03.....unless i get selectd in iit!! Wink (which i kno i wont) so this is the best choice i have got!! thanks for all d help u ppl gave me!!
@maddison hehe my parents dont give me pocket money to spend on.....nd i DON'T WORK so i dont see why my age has anything to do with how i can afford it!!! my dad will surely not waste money on stuffs like mobiles....he would prefer it to be used in a more educational manner...that's why am keeing a limit to how much am allowed to spend....

28 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Fri May 13, 2011 11:52 am

madysen

avatar
Level 2 User
Level 2 User
achyuth.kp wrote:hey guys!!thanks for d suggestions........i have almost decided to buy nokia C5-03.....unless i get selectd in iit!! Wink (which i kno i wont) so this is the best choice i have got!! thanks for all d help u ppl gave me!!
@maddison hehe my parents dont give me pocket money to spend on.....nd i DON'T WORK so i dont see why my age has anything to do with how i can afford it!!! my dad will surely not waste money on stuffs like mobiles....he would prefer it to be used in a more educational manner...that's why am keeing a limit to how much am allowed to spend....

Com'n ya...... mobile phones are the one which is going to be with you every second. You can rely on them more than your GF. I feel it is more important than the panties. then whats the point in having a feeling that its waste of money in investing it??
but some mamas don't get their sons too good mobs. maybe you are in that category!! bounce

29 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun May 29, 2011 6:47 pm

achyuth.kp

avatar
Level 1 User
Level 1 User
madysen wrote:
achyuth.kp wrote:hey guys!!thanks for d suggestions........i have almost decided to buy nokia C5-03.....unless i get selectd in iit!! Wink (which i kno i wont) so this is the best choice i have got!! thanks for all d help u ppl gave me!!
@maddison hehe my parents dont give me pocket money to spend on.....nd i DON'T WORK so i dont see why my age has anything to do with how i can afford it!!! my dad will surely not waste money on stuffs like mobiles....he would prefer it to be used in a more educational manner...that's why am keeing a limit to how much am allowed to spend....

Com'n ya...... mobile phones are the one which is going to be with you every second. You can rely on them more than your GF. I feel it is more important than the panties. then whats the point in having a feeling that its waste of money in investing it??
but some mamas don't get their sons too good mobs. maybe you are in that category!! bounce
well no really am not crazed bout phones......and really GFs are completely an unrelated topic Razz and this mobile is not the one which am gonna use for the rest of my life......for the time being i want a better phone that's all.......

30 Re: [solved]new phone!!! on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Kannan

avatar
Admin
Admin
This query is thus solved!


___________________________________
http://cyberconsole.finddiscussion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum